How to Clean Shoes
- Dust and mud should be removed daily using a shoe brush.
- Apply cream polish periodically (self-shining polish is not recommended).
- Use a damp cloth to remove dust and clean the shoes.
- Clean with a cloth dipped in a mild detergent and water.
- Use a piece of sandpaper or natural rubber to remove any stubborn stains.
- Rub using a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not immerse the shoes in water.
Shoes and Washing Machine
It is not recommended to clean shoes in a washing machine. Shoes should never be completely immersed in water as the adhesive between the upper part and the inner lining could be damaged.