- Accepts all Chicco Fit2™, KeyFit® and KeyFit® 30 infant car seats with an integrated removable arm bar
- The child seat removes easily to create a frame carrier for the KeyFit® or Fit2™ during the first 6 months
- Sporty fabrics are wipeable, durable and water repellent
- Pneumatic tires, 12” front and 16” rear spoked wheels
- Adjustable five-point safety harness keeps baby secure
- Adjustable, FlexCore® suspension allows you to choose between a soft ride for bumpy strolling or a more firm ride for jogging
- Hand-activated swivel lock for on-the-go convenience; front wheel locks for stability when running
- Hand-activated parking brake and deceleration brake allow for better speed control and prevent unintended interference with foot brakes while running.
- 5-position, seat recline with one-hand adjustment
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo windows; canopy adjusts into forward position to completely cover baby
- Removable parent tray and cup holders
- Push handle with four height positions for a customized fit
- One-hand fold with three folded configurations: self-standing fold for the garage, flat fold for the trunk and compact fold for storage
- Color Description: sleek black and charcoal, accented with silvery mesh
The Chicco Tre® Jogging Stroller brings innovative convenience to a performance jogger. Your athletic lifestyle now has the perfect stroller solution. 16 inch pneumatic rear tires, FlexCore® Suspension, and a hand operated deceleration brake make TRE® a great choice for jogging and fitness activities.
Designed to accommodate children from 6 months to 50 lbs in the comfort of its premium, water resistant fabrics. TRE® includes a removable arm bar designed specifically to attach the #1-rated Chicco KeyFit® infant car seat or the Fit2™ infant and toddler car seat. The child seat also easily removes to create a frame carrier for baby during the first 6 months. An ample basket, parent tray, and swiveling front wheel make everyday use and maneuvering easy and enjoyable.
A full coverage extendable canopy, multi-position reclining seat, and adjustable 5-point harness offer a comfortable and secure environment for adventures with baby.
Want to stroll through the grass or go for a jog? You will love the ability to adjust the FlexCore® Suspension with a simple toe tap, and you can lock the front swivel with controls on the adjustable handlebar!
The lightweight and sporty aluminum frame folds down with just one hand into a standing fold for the garage, or a flat fold for the car trunk. Additionally, quick release wheels offer maximum space saving.
Take off for a jog in style with the TRE® Performance Jogging Stroller in Titan. The classic combination of sleek black and charcoal accented with silvery mesh creates a streamlined style that is ready for any outdoor adventure.
- Open Dimensions: 47.5L x 25.5H x 42W inches
- Folded Dimensions: 37.5L x 25.5H x 16W inches
- Front wheel diameter: 12 inches
- Rear wheel diameter: 16 inches
- Weight: 28.5lbs
Ship Weight: 35.94
Carton Dimensions: 12.78L x 32.13H x 22.70H inches
Care and Maintenance
To remove the cover of the stroller please refer to the section “How to Fit/Remove the Cover” of the product manual. Please refer to the care label for instructions on cleaning the fabric parts of the stroller.
Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
When storing the tires in a hot area, release some air from the tires to prevent excessive expansion. If the stroller feels like it’s pulling to one side, check to make sure that the tires have equal pressure. If you have a flat tire, you can use a standard bicycle tire repair kit to repair the tire. For replacement parts or additional information contact Chicco USA.
6 months to 50lbs
View Product Manual PDF
Product Comparison Chart
View Stroller Product Comparison Chart