- Accepts TWO KeyFit®/KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seats: front seat folds forward to accommodate car seat and rear seat reclines to accept car seat
- Italian designed, yarn-dye woven fabrics and sophisticated tailoring makes each detail stand out
- Anodized aluminum frame and elliptical tubing for a sleek, chiseled look
- One-hand fold with automatic storage latch
- Self-standing fold
- All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Front locking swivel wheels
- One-touch linked rear brakes
- 5-point harness in both seats
- Extra-large storage basket is always accessible, even when seat back is fully reclined
- Interchangeable child’s armbar and cupholders
- Independent, adjustable canopies to protect children from the elements
- 3-position, height adjustable push handle folds down for storage
- Ergonomic rubberized handle grips
- Color description: a timeless patterned grey backdrop and silver accents
Built for your expanding family, the Cortina® Together Stroller accommodates 2 infants, 1 toddler and 1 infant, or 2 small toddlers.
With the same easy KeyFit® click-in attachment you’ve come to expect from Chicco Strollers, the Cortina® Together accommodates a car seat in both the front and rear seats. The exclusive forward-folding front seat accepts the KeyFit® or KeyFit® 30 using exclusive Fold & Click car seat attachment without the need for add-on bars or straps - no more missing pieces!
The rear seat has a full recline for bassinet enclosure or to accept an additional car seat. A sleek and modern anodized aluminum frame stroller with a unique tubing profile, the Cortina® Together is 15% lighter than most comparably featured double strollers.
Make a stylish impression with the Cortina® Together Stroller in Avena. Featuring an updated, chic look with a timeless patterned grey backdrop and silver accents, Avena is a sensational look for parents and babies with a sophisticated taste.
- Open Dimensions: 44L x 34.2H x 20.75W inches
- Folded Dimensions: 42L x 21H x 20W inches
- Front wheel diameter: 6.25 inches
- Rear wheel diameter: 7.5 inches
- Weight: 23 lbs
Ship Weight: 25 lbs
Carton Dimensions: 13.5L x 20H x 32W inches
Care and Maintenance
Please refer to the care label for instructions on cleaning the fabric parts of the stroller.
Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. If wheel squeaks, use a light oil (e.g. WD-40, 3-in-1, or sewing machine oil). It is important to get the oil in the axle and wheel assembly. Periodically check the stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn materials or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Chicco replacement parts. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. If stroller becomes wet open canopies and allow stroller to dry completely. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade and plastic parts to warp.
Birth – 50lbs
View Product Manual PDF
Product Comparison Chart
View Stroller Product Comparison Chart